- attractive boy: hi i'm famous
- attractive boy: hi i'm gay
- attractive boy: hi i'm a douchebag
- attractive boy: hi i'm twice your age
- attractive boy: hi i have a girlfriend
- attractive boy: hi i don't like you back
- attractive boy: hi i live on the other side of the planet
- attractive boy: hi i don't know that you exist
- attractive boy: hi i'm a fictional character
One of the saddest photos I’ve saved in my computer.
No fucking way.
oh my god
Mother of God.
oh my holy god.
oh my god :(…………
they obviously didn’t die if the picture was uploaded to the computer… but its still sad!
^ the camera with this picture on was found in the the rubble after the attack.
reblogging every time.
this made me cry
Oh my god
Imagine the aftermath.
This is honestly one of the most intense photos i have seen from 9/11. So sad
This is sad to look at looking how calm he is and not knowing whats about to happen
this photo makes me feel so sick :(
fuck i bursted out into tears
Fuck. To prove this isn’t a photoshop job or anything, reblog and click the picture, then look at this picture again.
omg this is so sad
guys this is sad and awful and everything, but desks and huge filing cabinets were vaporized within seconds of the attacks, what are the chances a camera survived a twenty or more story fall? it’s horrible and it hits really close to home talking about 9/11 and all, but this picture is not real.
(Source: , via xoballetbabexx3)